1. Focus on curb appeal. Keep your lawn in tip-top shape by watering and mowing regularly. Trim the bushes, plant flowers that are summer-heat tolerant, get rid of the weeds, and make your entryway warm and welcoming.
2. Have flexible showing hours. It’s not unusual in this market to have requests for multiple showings (and offers) in rapid succession. Once a property hits the market, people want to see it quickly. Flexibility and trusting your agent to have your best interests at heart are vital.
3. Deliver pizazz. Fresh flowers, gleaming windows, clean scents, soft jazz music in the background and well-staged touches are important to creating an enticing showcase of a home.
4. Keep it cool in the summer and warm in the winter. No one wants to walk into a house they are considering buying and be uncomfortable. The more comfortable the buyer is, the more likely they will consider the home longer.
5. Price it right. While it is a seller’s market, overpricing right out of the chute will cause your home to sit on the market. Price it right, and you could have the opposite reaction: multiple offers and bidding wars.
There are many ways to get your home sold today for top dollar and few if any, headaches. That’s where relying on a trusted professional comes in handy. I can make sure it is staged, priced and photographed properly to make it stand out from the competition.
Want to learn more about getting the most from your home investment? Call or text me today. I’m here to help.